Friday 2 November 2012

Home Sweet Home

Iv been neglecting this blog a little due to not being able to cook my own food and cant help but feel bad. I was suddenly rushed away for work. I only arrived back last week but boy was it a definite welcome home i love cooking my own food and being away from it for 7 weeks is not easy by the end of my time i was missing it like mad! Restaurant food is enjoyable for a short while but ending up going to the same places all the time was just boring. The place i enjoyed the most was called wildwood there was a big selection of food and it always tasted as thought it was fresh. very nice.

Ill be away again this weekend spending it in London but once i get back ill be getting started on those xmas delights. Im starting with a light boozy tasty fruit mince for my mince pies.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment